Monday, March 29, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

BEFORE

AFTER


Oh, the joy of an organized closet!! Can I tell you how much better I feel. I still need to do some purging, my boy is 8 and I found some 4T's still hanging in the closet!! We want to add another bar on the left side, but of course that requires another trip to Home Depot. (the kit only came with 3 bars)
And not everything is back in the closet yet........ but this just makes me so happy !!
1 little project to cross off the list, only 999 more to go! Thanks honey!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, now that is impressive. But if I'm being honest, I'm still trying to figure out what Leftover Delight you made from green beans, salsa, rice and, what is that, cabbage? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful!!! He did a great job! 'Fess up... how many Lowe's trips did it take!!! Ha! Way to go, hubby!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails