Friday, March 19, 2010

Eye Candy - Part 3

Without further ado.........I present lovely eye candy from a town built on CHOCOLATE!!!!!

 
My bags are packed and I am ready to move into any of these traditional beauties!! House #1 and  #3 would be at the top of my list !! All of these homes sit on a lovely, large boulevard type street. Prime real estate folks!! And they pay for it in real estate taxes that's for sure!!
This charming town is filled with so many different styles of architecture, I saved a few more photos to share on another day. My friend Maria has graciously offered to drive the car on my next outing, while I snap the photos. (safety first folks, pictures for blog second!!)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics Stephanie, I love 1 and 3 also!~ Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one and the second to last one the best. Wouldn't you just love to see the inside? I think I said that before didn't I? I'm nooooosy like that.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 is my pick! Wouldn't you love to just knock on their door and ask them for a tour?!?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails