Do you having a cleaning schedule or just clean randomly? I'd be interested to hear how you do it. I would really like to make better use of my time. I'm one of those people who can't stay on task very long. I start one thing and then get very easily distracted by another project. I call it multi-tasking or you can call it adult ADD. I've got it!
I really do love my black furniture, just not the daily maintenance of it!
Does anyone know the proper height for bedside lamps? I think mine are a bit too low for reading in bed and I'm ready for a change. Looking for some suggestions.
Happy Tuesday!
Wish I knew a tip to dusting, my house is so dusty all the time...and if you look behind my bed, like I did today! And could not reach oh well there is sits! You bedroom is pretty, I like the red lamps...maybe just one instead of two...but they are pretty!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I love your artwork and decals on the wall. That is really pretty. My mirrors do the same thing. I call it aging! I see dust, then usually wait another couple of weeks until I can't take it anymore and then dust. Sometimes, I just walk by something that is bugging me and take my sleeve to it. Sometimes I use pledge and just spray the area then take a rag to it. Sometimes I go over it with the big fluffy brush thing, swiffer, or the big microfiber glove you wear on your hand. Heck, the other day, I even used the brush attachment on the vacuum cleaner! I hate cleaning and just do what I have to do when I have to do it!!
ReplyDeleteAs for the bed side lamps, I think you have the right height according to a lady on RMS. I actually have buffet lamps like you have on your dresser, because I think it is easier to read with, but I think yours are the right size. I looked at several places online and it seems that 20" above the height of your bed is about right. Another site said that a good measure is when you sit in bed the bottom of the lampshade should be at eye level. It also said that on a dresser like you have the lamps should be 3 ft. apart. And there you have it!!!
This makes me laugh because not long ago I sat some girls down and asked the same questions ... except related to a schedule for ALL cleaning. I hate cleaning. And cooking. In my next life I'm coming back as a dog so I can just lay around all day and watch some lady dust.
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie, you asked me how I do the photos...I just google what I am looking for, bring up images only, copy and paste it to my post, easy peasy!!~
ReplyDelete