Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kicking Back in the Cul-de-Sac

Sunday afternoon in the cul-de-sac............. you will find men enjoying cheese and crackers with beer around utility boxes. We are so refined around here!!!! At least they used a fancy cheese plate! And you don't even need shoes, just show up in your socks!!

4 comments:

  1. I miss those days! We used to live in a cul-de-sac...now we are on a corner lot....miss it!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! That is why you live in a cul-de-sac! Everyone on our cul-de-sac was working in their yards this weekend except for us! We just watched everyone and played with Jemma! Looks like a fun place to live and darn, your grass is already green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the waver and the guy in socks. Which one is your Dave?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, Stephanie. I love our town ... this is what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails