There's just something about this home that speaks to me. I've always admired it and even thought about putting a note in their mailbox......"if you ever want to sell". I don't know what it is. It's not fancy, but it just looks like home to me.
This cute cottage has the front door that I want on my home. This is a small little home, but so charming.
I prefer a two-story home but I would take this ranch. It's so clean and well maintained, love it!
This brick beauty is the next door neighbor to the white ranch house. I'd take this house in a heartbeat!
I've always liked this house and it's on the same street as the last two homes. Can you tell, I really like this street! I just noticed that it's also very similar to the first picture. Do you detect a theme here? What is it about this style of home, I wonder why it gives me such a "feeling"? Do you get "feelings" from a home? I soooooooo get a feeling, especially on these older, more mature streets. Now if only I could get inside all these places and just take a look around!!!
More of my favorites tomorrow!!
I loved the second one, it was so charming!~ They are all beautiful homes!~ I love doing that too, I will have to start taking pics though, I am starting to bring my camera everywhere I go!
ReplyDeleteYour favorite street was also the home of one of my childhood friends! A favorite street of mine, too! Can't wait to see what houses you post tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteWendy
Hey Stephanie! Wow, I loved all of those homes. My fave is the little cottage though. I would love to see all the original charm inside. Don't you just want to knock and invite yourself in? Ha! I wouldn't put it past myself. Can't wait to meet you next month in Lancaster. We are going to have SO much fun!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Kim