This is fun, I just need to be careful I don't wreck my car while I'm taking these pictures. Yes, this house is pink and needs new landscaping asap!!! But how cute is this!! Can't you just see window boxes everywhere, overflowing with beautiful spring and summer flowers!! Hello, pink house people, I'm available for a consultation. I know we could really make this house smile!!
Another classic brick on a beautiful lot. I have always liked this one! ( I think I say that everytime, don't I?) These are all on the same street by the way.
Lovely, little cape cod. I wish they would have moved their car and lawnmower for my picture.
The things I could do to this porch!! I LOVE a big front porch!
This eye candy could go on all week people. In case you didn't know............. I really, really like looking at homes! Before I had kids I worked in the mortgage banking industry. I got to sit and look at appraisals and floor plans all day. I guess that's where I caught this bug!If I knew how to do this "linky party" thing I'd have you send me your favorite houses but I don't so.........
you could always email me your favorites and I'll post them. I'd love to see homes from all over the country!!
Tomorrow we will be viewing some really enjoyable eye candy from "The Sweetest Place on Earth", hint, hint! You local friends know where I'm talking about, but my out-of-state friends, can you guess?
I'm off to spend some time on the deck with a book and some iced tea, it is BEAUTIFUL outside!! Enjoy!
Love the pink house and the one with the big front porch! I love big front porches and swear that my next house will always have one. I still don't have one and I am in the south for goodness sake! Everyone has a big front porch in the south! Hmmmmm, could you be talking about Hershey????
ReplyDeleteI also like the one down the street from one and two. You know, the grey one, with the black fence and pool in back, it's on a corner. I asked them at a yard sale once if they ever thought they'd be selling (nope).
ReplyDeleteThey are all awesome! What a great street, they are all so different, and I love that!~
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite things about training for the 3-Day is staring at all these great houses. I love the pink-house street, and the one next to it. Lots of great homes in our town.
ReplyDeleteI would totally live in that pink house!
ReplyDelete