Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Favorite Kitchen Tool

If you don't have this handy gadget in your kitchen, get on the phone and call a Pampered Chef consultant asap!! It's called the Crinkle Cutter and it's the best $10.50 I've ever spent!! Hands down my favorite thing to use in the kitchen. And now I can make healthy fries that my kids actually love. Works well on lots of other veggies too!


This is so easy......

Microwave potatoes about 5 minutes Lightly brush on olive oil

Sprinkle with sea salt, cracked pepper and paprika (I used some Old Bay seasoning this week)


Bake at 425 , 40-45 minutes! That's it, how easy is that!!


Does anyone like to put vinegar on their fries or is that just some weird Pennsylvania thing?




4 comments:

  1. Have it Love it, use it all the time!!~ I loved pampered chef, I have so many free things for hosting a party, and everything is great! I have a lil something for you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!! I love vinegar on french fries. We started that when we went to England! I am going to try those fries. They look tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new picture! Yay, spring is coming! I have one of those too, and I use it for everything, cutting pretty deviled eggs, cheese, sandwiches, I love it! Thanks for the potato idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look delish!
    Vinegar on fries AND vinegar on Ham & Stringbeans...YUMM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails