Thursday, April 1, 2010
Do You See It ??????
It's Ok, I can't really see it yet either. There are stakes in the ground, contract has been signed and we could be swimming by Memorial Day! So excited but so uncertain because I don't have a vision yet. Why is it that I can drive around and look at other homes and know immediately what should be done. My yard - NOT A CLUE! I know what I would like but there's that little thing called a budget! I understand that we can't do it all at once. I need to make peace with that and it's hard. However, we are so very blessed and for that I am grateful! Happy April and Happy Easter everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! What a fantastic thing to look forward to this summer, and I'm sure when the time comes you'll do some fabulous landscaping.
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge backyard! Can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Your L? Yay!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Stephanie!~ Your yard is huge! and flat, perfect for a pool....can't wait to see it all transpire:) Happy Easter to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteYippeeeeee!!!! You will love it! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I know this has been a dream of yours for a long time! Hurray!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteWendy
Yes, it's going to be L shaped. Good for lap swimming, which I need to be doing everyday!!!
ReplyDelete