Look what I found in the backyard this morning! I've been spying out the windows all morning. I sure hope the man operating that thing knows what he is doing!! He certainly is swinging that thingy close to my house.
I wish my little guy was home from school to watch all this digging, he would LOVE it!
Of course I had to take pictures from all angles of the yard yesterday, to remember what we had for 6 years. A big, long space, great for kicking soccer balls . Running races. Setting up lots of tents for cul-de-sac camp outs. Good memories, but lots of new ones to make too! First up will be the "Mommies-only" pool party while the kiddos are still in school. Doesn't that sound delightful!!
Come back for more updates, they say it only takes about 2 weeks to install. We shall see.........
Can I come???? I can't wait to see it! I am so jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually gasped. So exciting. Two weeks, really? Yay for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun - I am so jealous! Where do you live? It looks like an awesome neighborhood!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jen
Two weeks, what are these people working day and night? It took me 6 months in S. Florida!~ Well we are all jealous...so can we have a pool party?!~
ReplyDelete