Monday, April 26, 2010

She's here and I love her!!!!!!!!!


Here she is.............my new front door!!!! I have waited so, so long for this sweet little thing! I've had my eye on this style for many years. She came on Saturday, one day before my birthday. This present made me very happy. BUT as all projects go, this little addition has led to other projects. This one being ............... a major painting project! The door still needs painted, all the trim work and our garage doors and porch posts. This could take some time!

But for now,  I will just enjoy the morning sunlight streaming into my once dark hallway. Which of course highlights the need for a fresh coat of paint in the hallway and on the baseboards. Excuse me while I go and revise that Honey-do list.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, and of course it led to other things, they always do! How is the pool coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is so pretty!!! I love that style and you will have it painted to perfection soon. I bet it just opens the hallway up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! I couldn't wait to see what she looked like! I just love it! You have been dreaming about this door for years....I am so happy for you!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, it's beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just get Wendy to do all your painting...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails