The last few days we have been blessed with incredible weather. I think the kids have spent the last four days outside from morning until night. Don't you love seeing them so tired at night that they don't actually fight you to go to bed! LOVE IT! Today we visited a nearby community that has the most awesome walking paths. It literally goes for miles. My daughter and I are always looking for interesting textures to photograph. It's amazing what you can find when you slow down and really look at everything around you!
Of course both kids managed to leave with soaking wet sneakers! Sure hope they are dry for school tomorrow! I believe my last words were..........."I don't think that's a good idea".
Beautiful pictures and gorgeous kids!!! Isn't nature amazing in the beauty of the simplest details? Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! We have been outside all day every day too, and they are EXHAUSTED by bedtime. Love your texture pictures!
ReplyDelete