I really like my vinyl!!
I think it's fun! Here's a quick trip around the house..........
Here's the door from the garage into the house. Surprised the husband with this little project while he was in Iraq. He was shocked that I painted something myself ( he does most/all of the painting projects). Of course he had a smart a** comment about how I had to label the door HOME. He's soooooo funny!!

Next up, my motto in life. It's above the laundry area, in my kitchen area (hate that)!

Daughter's room, this will someday be it's own post......after she cleans it up! She's 12, enough said!!


Living room looking into the dining room. I want a great big monogram (I think) on that back wall.

Breakfast nook area. Love hate relationship with this half wall/catch-all wall. We tend to pile things on there.

Hallway that needs crown molding soon!!!!!! Do you hear me honey???
Love all your vinyl and especially for introducting me to it! I love the half wall...what a great idea to put lettering there :)
ReplyDeleteWendy
Love all your inspiration words, I have a few around myself!
ReplyDeleteI like the beautiful reddish color in your breakfast nook area...not too red, really, just right. What's the color called?
ReplyDelete