Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Goodies

Just sharing a few of my favorite Easter decorations. I love adding seasonal things to the sideboard in my dining room. Love these cupcakes and glitter bunnies - Pier 1 sale. (I always wait until after the holiday to add things to my collection)

I will not mention how old these jelly beans are........ Candy can be a cheap way to decorate, as long as you don't eat it!!! I'm not a fan of the jellybean,  that's why I can keep them year after year!
These little green bunnies are another favorite. Super cheap at Pier 1.

Does everyone put a new swim suit in their kid's Easter baskets or is it just me?
It's funny how the traditions that we grow up with, stick with us forever. Thanks Mom!!

5 comments:

  1. The easter bunny brings swim suits here, too! I love those cupcakes! We tried decorating with candy, but it just didn't last...jelly beans are my weakness!! Great ideas :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Stephanie! I love jelly beans though:) I could never save them. The egg votives where too cute, where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your collection of bunnies and Easter goodies. I just haven't done it. I need to get my tail in gear or Easter will be over! I have never heard of the Easter Bunny bringing bathing suits. That is really cute! The Easter Bunny always brings a new book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, the egg votives are from the candle company called Gold Canyon. I got them a few years ago, I think they are pretty sweet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also too, Nanas send bathing suits for Easter. Which is a fabulous tradition.

    Oooooh, Gold Canyon. Love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails