You've probably figured out by now that I really enjoy looking at homes and appreciate history. I love old cities and towns and all the eye candy they have to offer. I will always stop to take a picture of something I find fascinating. My recent walking tour of downtown Lancaster, PA did not disappoint. All this incredible architecture just makes my heart beat faster. So many buildings, so little time. Let's start walking...
| All this detail just fascinates me |
| I can imagine having a really cool apartment in this building |
Colonial, Georgian, Federal, Italianate, Queen Anne, Beaux Arts, Art Deco to name a few. I love the sound of all of the styles!
They sure don't make buildings like they used to.
What's your style?
We went here on a High School field trip and I remember it being very cool! The little door ways amazed us!
ReplyDelete