We've been having A LOT of rain here in Pennsylvania lately. It makes soccer games and practices a very messy ordeal! The pictures from this game show just how sloppy it got! But boy did these guys have fun!
The other team was wearing white, unlucky for them.
Can you guess what I did the minute we walked in the door?
Surprisingly, the uniform came clean and yes I really did use TIDE!
Can you guess what I did the minute we walked in the door?
Surprisingly, the uniform came clean and yes I really did use TIDE!
These little nine year old boys would like to travel to Ireland to play in a tournament in 2014. We were hoping TIDE would become our team sponsor.I'll be waiting by the phone for that call!
Maybe you should email Tide this blogpost!
ReplyDeleteLove that first picture where you can really see the mud!
These pics are so great! You need to put one of them on a canvas!
ReplyDelete