Friday, October 1, 2010

they could sell me anything......


Is it possible to be addicted to products? Of course it is! Then Sephora is like my own little crack house! I drove through monsoon rains yesterday with a girlfriend just to get more products. That's a sign of addiction right? The workers are all so pretty, with flawless makeup and perfectly coiffed hair. (so not like me)
They could convince me to buy anything........almost anything. I passed on the $120 face cream that smelled like dead fish! (nasty stuff) and the perfume that smells like cannabis. (yes, it really did)  Not sure that is the fragrance for me, didn't think it would be appropriate to show up at the PTO meeting, soccer games and church smelling like marijuana!



I just can't resist pretty colors .


And cool designs!


Just tell me it will cover the dark circles, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, make me look younger and rejuvenated and I'll hand you $80!

Just call me SUCKER!!!!



4 comments:

  1. I totally get your addiction. Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are no sucker. We all search for the little bottle that holds THE MIRACLE for us!!!! If you find it though, you have to share!!! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh, Sephoraaaaa. I don't know about the sucker part, but that's a great picture so something must be working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Stephanie, you're so cute, you don't need Sephora! So just hand all that stuff over to me. I will keep it safe for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails