Friday, October 29, 2010

some days.......


I take a picture of something and immediately I know what I want to write about. Other times I just come up empty handed, and that pretty much sums up how I've felt in the last two weeks. So enjoy the pictures and come up with your own captions, cause I've got nothin! Just a funk (I hope) but I continue to be amazed and inspired by each and every one of your blogs that I read every day! How does everyone do it, constantly thinking up new and creative things.....EVERY DAY??? Maybe my brain just isn't wired like that.








Enjoy your weekend! The end of October already!! Wow, where did it go??

5 comments:

  1. Sarah is sitting with me and telling me, "I know that house" with each photo! She says Hello! Great photo's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... these pictures are seriously good! I love that house in the second photo! I want to just go up and ask to go in for a visit! Oh the stories that house could tell! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With those amazing pictures, who need captions? I think they speak for themselves Steph. And I go through this too - I'm creatively constipated sometimes - I need a brain enima!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this area. I live in Hummelstown, It's a great area. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful places. I want to explore the last two.
    Great post cause I can so relate! I'm always taking photos but don't have much to say so my blog is deadsville. You've inspired me to at least get my bum in gear and post some photos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails