Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Character and Charm


Driving in a new town the other day, this lovely home caught my eye! I would love to take a peek at that "tower room". I envision a wonderful little reading room with a window seat and lots of pillows! That's where you'd find me in the afternoon, curled up with a cup of chai and a good book!


This house was next door to the home above. I imagine it was the same builder, they were almost identical.


I love this stone! Can't you just picture the inside of this house .......wide plank wood floors everywhere, a fireplace in the kitchen.



You all know how I love a Cape Cod! This one just says "SWEET " to me. I'd put a little white picket fence in the front yard and window boxes under all the windows to complete the picture.


On a totally unrelated note....  Friends I have not abandoned you, I am having major computer problems and am unable to view almost all your blogs let alone post a comment. I am missing so much and will have major reading to do when the husband gets a chance to address this problem!

So, so frustrating!!! I have a major love/hate relationship with this computer! I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and can only see a tiny portion of your posts in Google Reader. I think I need to call in the Geek Squad!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when the computer acts up like that and interferes with your blogging? I love those houses too, but the one on the bottom, the Cape Cod, had me at hello.
    How are ya Steph? Have you been to Wendy's new house yet? Hope you are having a good week.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computers annoy me! Good luck in fixing the darn thing. I must say... the Geek squad is really great! The stone house is so neat! It just looks like it belongs in England in a field with a winding dirt path to it. Ahhhh....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails