Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday Finds


Possibly the cutest front porch ever!


They had a visitor on their front porch too!
Caught in the act!


Brick beauties


Details , details.......I can never pass these up.




A barn sale that I've always wanted to stop at............very interesting place. According to the kids,  kind of scary! I have to admit, I was a little creeped out too!












It was a gorgeous autumn day for exploring!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's! Agree with Maria, where were you? Looks like a great barn sale :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the picture below the red barn, could you please go back and get me two of those porch posts that are on the left? I would like to make lamps out of them! You can just drive them down here and we could visit! Yeah! I like that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the squirrel...was he munching on that pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails