this was my morning
driving on a scenic byway, soaking up the countryside
all the beauty forcing me to slow down and appreciate
slowest moving John Deere on earth........stuck behind him for miles
reminding myself it's not how fast I get there, it's about the journey
scary vulture
met the driver of this buggy at the grocery store
reflecting on how different our lives are
imagine the history in this house
enjoy your day
find the beauty
That is the spirit! I would have been cussing I am sure at some point! How wonderful for you to take the time to appreciate what is around. Good lesson for me! Ok... now I am curious. I looked at that bird and thought immediately it was a vulture! Now I need to know. Vulture or turkey??? I love the 9th picture down of the house. Oh the stories that house could tell!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post, thanks Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with Jem's Mom...I'm pretty sure that's a vulture!