Friday, October 15, 2010

Hidden Treasures




Funny how I can live in the same town for 18 years and drive down this street numerous times and miss this little gem!!!! I just discovered this the other day and when I saw it I think I actually squealed.

 ( husband hates when I do this while he's driving............. fun-sucker!)

 I made him drive around the block twice just so I could get a picture of the front and side of the house.

Well done people in #301, I love it! So cute!! And you all know I have a thing for little cottages!!

Happy Weekend All! I'm off to find more hidden gems!

5 comments:

  1. You probably missed it before, because they just painted it! I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gem Steph! Wouldn't you just love to get a peek at the inside? Maybe you could pose as a trick or treater??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog through another blog and had to pop over and see who this gal was with the great blog title! I'm enjoying reading through your posts and getting to "know" you a little bit. Hop over and say hi sometime if you get a chance! :-)
    Vanessa
    P.S. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,
    Your neighborhood could be mine...weird! Thanks so much for commenting. I like to know who's out there reading:)

    Great blog. I read through most all on this page. I agree a night where you can just hunker in with a book and everyone is doing their own thing is so fun. Have a great week. Don't be a stranger;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie, I just stopped by from Farmgirl Paints. Your blog looks like fun. Love the title. I'll be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails