That pile of stuff we found on Sunday, well today there was something new on the pile......
This beauty!
Look at the detail on the door knob, so pretty! This is one HEAVY door !
I have no idea what I should do with this, so I'm looking for some ideas and suggestions from all you creative friends. I can't print what the hubby wanted me to do with this door......let's just say I don't think he wants anymore of my "junk" in his garage!
I'll try, but I can't make any promises!!
Send me some inspiration please!!
Well I have no idea but I can't wait to see what all the creative-types come up with. LOVE the door knob.
ReplyDeleteWow!!!! What about hanging in a hall sideways with hooks on the raised part with chalkboard paint on the flat parts so each person has their own coat and message area!!! Look at that right off the top of my head!!!!
ReplyDelete