Monday, August 23, 2010

Free stuff makes us happy!!


Look at the smile on her face, you would think we hit the lottery or something!! That's my girl!!
We spied this pile of stuff on the way to church Sunday morning.  After some pleading from the back seat,  we made a quick turn around to grab some old windows and screens. This young lady had a vision. It involved a trip to Michaels for some .59 neon craft paint (why do all 13 year old girls like neon???) and here is what the girl came up with.......
All on her own! As much as I do not care for neon, I do have to say it looks lovely next to the Target lamp.
Good job honey!!
I have some plans for the windows I found but I'm not nearly as efficient as this girl when she gets an idea in her head! She is relentless, or should I say determined (that's a good personality trait right???)


Let's see if the earrings will always be put back on the screen.

Happy Monday, last week of summer vacation for us! So sad!

5 comments:

  1. That IS AWESOME!!!!! Hannah definately needs one of those for her room. I hope you and your sweet daughter don't mind us copying her cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an excellent trait!!!! How clever is she?!? I love that and I love that you guys encourage her to go for it. What a lucky kid (and she is just gorgeous!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Em she did an awesome job! Great idea and free...doesn't get any better than that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***Future blogger alert***

    Very cute and creative. And free. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh! I love it! I can't believe she came up with that on her own! She is her mother's daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails