Wednesday, August 11, 2010

That Kind of Day...............



With temperatures soaring,  the only place to be today was in the water! And if you ask me, it was the perfect kind of day!! We did some crafts projects on the deck, got crazy with some shaving cream and moved Barbie and friends to a waterfront property. This entertained the kids for hours!!





Got this crazy idea from Meg at Whatever. $5.00 worth of Dollar Tree shaving cream, the kids had a blast and their skin was very moisturized!!




I think I had even more fun hosing them off with the "jet" setting on the hose! Yes, sometimes I'm mean like that!

Perfect ending to this kind of day..........dinner on the deck, warm brownies with vanilla ice cream for dessert and swimming until 10pm!!  I really don't want summer to end!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love it!!! Now that is what summer is all about! Ken has quite the hair do! I love Barbie sitting so pretty on the end of the dock. That is awesome! I used shaving cream a lot for spelling in my classroom and when we were done spelling, they cleaned their desks with it. It got the desks super clean and my room smelled great! Double bonus!! I love summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids LOVE the barbie dream house by the pool!! :)
    so glad the shaving cream fight was fun. i LOVE the goggles! brilliant plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you got a comment from Meg!

    I love Barbie's dream dock...loks like she doesn't want summer to end...but then of course, Skipper will be heading back to school and Barbie gets the pool ALL TO HER SELF!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails