Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things that caught my eye today!





Oh look more houses!!!  I have a thing for cottages and cape cods, how sweet is this white one!


Love a front porch! If I worked for the "design police" every house would be required to have one!
Cute idea to weave the patriotic banner through the railing.


I have always admired this little charmer. Love those copper touches!


I see some potential in this cottage. A+ for having window boxes!! Those should also be a requirement.


The house below is for sale, I have driven by it numerous times and have checked it out on realtor.com. I can't help myself, the front porch is HUGE! And there is a pool in the backyard! No we're not in the market but I'm always looking! The husband has no idea why I'm always looking at houses. Wish I could explain it to him. But alas, I'm from Venus and he's from Mars!
You girls get it, right???

5 comments:

  1. That first house is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so gorgeous! I love the feel of cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing these cottages today. I think I'm going to have to add window boxes to my cottage next spring. My house is a little bit similar to the one with the window boxes and I know it would add to the curb appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was pleasantly surprised to see my house on your blog...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails