Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Georgia on My Mind..........


To say that I'm a little obsessed with Southern Living's 2010 Idea Home in Georgia is a bit of an understatement. I just sat here and watched almost every video tour of each room in the house! (no one else is home right now so I can do that kind of stuff,  but seriously wasted about 30 mins. of my life!)

This is one of my favorite magazines. As well as Coastal Living and my all time favorite Cottage Living - sadly no longer in publication  ........... Yes, I have a thing for "Living" magazines!

Anyhow, the August issue of Southern Living is fantastic, all the pictures I posted here are from their web site.  This house had me at the foyer......love those floors!




The outdoor living areas of the Idea House are pretty amazing too! Absolutely LOVE this bed swing.
This house makes me want to move south! I always pictured myself living in the New England area, Maine being my favorite area but maybe I'm really a southern girl, cause this house is really calling my name!
Just need to find about $1.1 million to buy this particular model.........and trust me that's not happening!


Go check out some of the rooms in this house. Can you be "in love" with a closet? There is a craft room closet on the 4th floor that I have pretty strong feelings for! Let me know what you think.
2010 Southern Living Idea House

2 comments:

  1. must.get.me.a.copy.
    Thanks for the scoop on that great issue Steph! Feeling good over here, starting to get my energy back. Have an awesome day!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my mom's copy...don't think I can give it back :)
    I love the colors they used and especially the color of the ceiling! Great issue.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails