Can someone please tell me is summer REALLY almost over????
I enjoy a trip to Staples every now and then, but school shopping already.........nope I'm not ready.
For some reason my 7th grader was hell bent on getting all the supplies today. Because if I didn't I'm sure I would ruin her life because I have no idea how much she has to do and how stressed she is. (those are her words). Get in line and take a number sister! The cul-de-sac is experiencing some hormonal changes and mama is not dealing too well with these changes!!
We survived the afternoon, everyone got what they needed and returned home happy!
Now if only I could have convinced her that the binder from last year is perfectly fine to use this year too!
She looked at me like I have two heads!!
Do your kids reuse and recycle or do they get brand new supplies every year? Has anyone ever found a backpack that lasts longer than one school year? Please share!
One third of summer is still left! I know that because I am counting down the days until I get the house to myself again!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the back to school shopping, but remind that lovely daughter that the pool is a better place to spend the day!
The four year old is using the same backpack from preschool last year. It is a whole new group from three year old to four year olds so I am hoping she isn't mortified by reusing!!! Oh my gosh, what will I do when she is a tween or teen?!? Hey, at least you can now check all that off your list and enjoy that pool some!
ReplyDeleteThe best back packs we have ever purchased are the ones from Land's End. Both kids can still use them (although they'd look pretty funny since they are the junior version we bought before kindergarten.) However, Zach just used the bag the other day as an overnight bag.
ReplyDeleteBinders on the other hand wear out pretty quickly with my kids. Sometimes we go through multiple binders in one year.
Lori S.