Yes, the car was moving that fast
No, I was not driving the car
This is the capital city of my lovely little keystone state.
I always enjoy the view whenever I cross this bridge.
However, I do not enjoy the other drivers travelling on this bridge and /or highway that leads to this bridge!
Is it just me or do people not understand the meaning of a YIELD sign????? Ever notice how many other drivers truly are NOT paying attention to their driving? It is down right frightening!
You seriously need to have eyes in the back of your head to check on the people driving behind you! I think I have my almost 13 year old convinced that she really does not need to learn to drive at 16!!
Safe travels everyone! Eyes on the road please and remember to yield!!

That commute is one of my least favorite for sure!!
ReplyDelete