We're back, wish I wasn't! Drove nearly 1000 miles in the past week and 7 days is not nearly enough time to fully recharge!
Still feel like my head is by the ocean!
This trip was made by 2 other cul-de-sac families and what a FUN, FUN time we had!!
My bathing beauty gets her braces off tomorrow! She is so excited!
No words to describe the hilariousness of this picture! He didn't spill his beer but he did split his swim trunks! We laughed until we cried! (i love when that happens)
We had an oceanfront house but the dunes in North Carolina sure are long! Good thing we had 6 little kids to carry all the stuff!
I will probably bore you all week with pictures of this wonderful trip and I'm sorry for that! There are just way too many great pictures to choose from for one post. I promise I won't use them all!It's hard to tell how your pictures are turning out when you can't even see the screen because of the sun, but I was very pleased with so many of the pictures! Love my little Canon!
It was a wonderful vacation with wonderful friends and I'm so glad we made such fantastic memories for the kids!
We took a leisurely drive home and discovered an amazing little town in Virginia that I will share with you later in the week. I think I found my retirement home, I just need to find a million dollars first!!
I love the first picture, and am wondering about the one with your hubby...did you take it as he was falling, or did you immediately grab your camera after he fell...either way, excellent shot! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeth, I grabbed the camera after he fell. He couldn't get up and no one was helping him. I'm surprised the picture wasn't blurry, I was laughing so hard!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous time!! I can't wait to see more. Your daughter is so pretty! You have to post a picture of her with her braces off!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind comment..
ReplyDeleteyour cul de sac is prettier than mine!!!! Now I want to move where YOU live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!