Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Saturday in the Cul-de-sac


I know it's Tuesday already but I just had to share some shots from Saturday. We got to babysit this adorable little puppy most of the day and my kids were in heaven!!  I'm the mean, old mom who will not let her children have a dog. I know, I'm a horrible person but I am just not ready to make that commitment!They are wearing me down and when the puppy is as cute as this little guy ...it's hard. But I'm still holding out, is there anybody on my side??????




We had our first official pool party! The cousins came, they love spending time together!



That little one was in the pool for about 5 hours straight!






My mom is a fantastic cook. This is one of her signature salads.......it is amazing. She makes an incredible homemade dressing to go with this dish. I must get that recipe, maybe she'll let me share it with all of you. She could seriously bottle it up and sell it, it's that good!





And here's what the husband wore to church on Sunday (they asked him to). A man in uniform, the old ladies went nuts! One lady asked me if she could hug him, I'm not kidding. I told her she could take him home for the day, but she got in her car and drove away.

Oh well, I tried!


3 comments:

  1. Your pool looks great! I can't believe how tall Emily is getting! Our girls are grewing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, I'm on your side. Looks like life is lots of fun these days.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails