Going to fun 40th birthday parties for your friends! Especially an 80's theme party!!
The music is the best!!
It is so great to know all the words to every song! And did we ever dance!!! I was actually a little sore on Sunday morning. That's a sure sign of a good time right?
These women are very special to me! We all became new moms around the same time and they were a huge support system during those challenging first years. We've been together for about 13 years. About 10 years ago we started dining out every other month (we call them "business meetings"). We take turns picking the restaurant and coordinating the date, which can be very tricky trying to work around the schedules of 20 children!! (that's our combined number of kids) But it is so worth it, we have so much fun! I swear I never laugh harder then when I'm out with this group of girls.
They even had an OLD Atari set up for people to play!
This is the birthday girl, my dear friend Michelle. My much younger friend (she's the baby of our group) and she never lets us forget that she is the youngest!! She also completed a triathlon the morning of this party, crazy girl!
It's been a crazy, busy week in the cul-de-sac. I don't think it's going to slow down any time soon.
I started this post on Monday and it's Wednesday already, how did that happen????
Looking forward to a long weekend!!! I need it!
PEACE
Oh yeah, that was my time too!~ Loved it...looks like fun~!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time! I don't care what anyone says...the 80's were awesome!!!
ReplyDelete