My very talented daughter has bestowed upon me the above title. I am honored!! I know I sometimes act like I'm the Queen of just about Everything! ( sorry kiddos) Don't you just love handmade cards!! They have way more meaning than those horribly expensive Hallmark cards. I came downstairs on Sunday to this lovely tablescape. I was greeted in the hallway by a young lad wearing a waiter uniform with a towel draped over his arm.
(too cute)!! I was led to my seat and offered a wide assortment of beverages and breakfast entrees. All prepared by my handsome husband. It was a lovely morning!
After spending the afternoon watching a soccer game in the most horrible of conditions (cold & windy). I forced the family to see the cutest little documentary about babies. Absolutely adorable movie. Click below to watch the official trailer.
It's official, our day is over ladies. Now back to our real lives of being overworked and underpaid!! Hope you enjoyed your day!!
That is so sweet. I love the lad in the waiter uniform! Handmade cards are the best. I am so glad you had a wonderful day aside from the cold and wind! I think we should have Mother's Day at least once a month!
ReplyDelete