YES that is a dog in my house and NO it does not belong to us! Saturday night I was the " BEST MOM IN THE WORLD " according to my kids. I let Chloe, sleep over! Her owners were away and Miss Emily was dog-sitting and couldn't leave poor Chloe alone over night, so I said yes to a sleep over. You should have heard the cheering!
The joy on their faces!
They made a bed for the dog on the floor but apparently all ended up sleeping in the bed together. (I've got the dog hair covered duvet to prove it)
Everything turned out fine, she's a really good dog and she can spend the night anytime she wants. As long as I can send her home in the morning!!
Wow!!! You are a great mom!!! Look at the joy on those faces! You know you want a dog!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah... you are a great mom! I wouldn't have let the dog sleep over! Just found you blog randomly tonight and thought I'd say hi!
ReplyDeleteIt's a slippery slope, my friend. Slippery slope. I warned you ... I'm just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteAwww that was sweet! Our dog Maxie doesn't like to be in the house alone overnight so we always have someone stay with him or vice versa.
ReplyDeleteManuela