Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tween Hoarders



If you have a tween and they are lucky enough to have a walk-in attic inside their bedroom closet may I offer a bit of advice........

A responsible parent must open afore-mentioned attic door AT LEAST once a month!!!
Oh my stars, was I in for a treat this afternoon!!! This girl might just be on the next episode of Hoarders.

And you might want to look under their bed every now and again!!!



4 comments:

  1. Ha!!!! That is so me! I keep things for what I deem sentimental reasons. After watching Hoarders, I am learning to clean out and let go. It is so liberating! I am by no means a hoarder, but I sure do like my stuff! You should always give her a day or two notice of when you are going in! Look at it this way... you don't have to look at it! I love when you can hide things behind a nice clean white door! Good grief. Jemma will be a tween one day... I am doomed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Tweens are a group all of their own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! I've got 3 girls...I'm doomed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I can't say that I'm looking forward to the tween years with two boys. One is a bit Type A so perhaps I'll get lucky and not have any hoarders!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails