Thursday, June 24, 2010

House Envy



I'm still here.......just finding it really hard to balance everything this summer. There are just not enough hours in the day to get it all done! I'm sure you all can relate to that!!

Since I'm having a difficult time creating anything " blog-worthy",   I thought I'd share these three beauties with you!
I like to imagine what my life would be like living in such grandeur. Then I remember that I would also have to clean all that grandeur, no thanks!!

As long as I'm out by the pool,  I can temporarily forget what needs to be done on the inside. Having the kids home all day and lots of neighbor kids in and out of the house, let's just say I'm fighting a losing battle. Oh well, you know my motto right?

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life!

Enjoy your day!!



Anyone have any suggestions for easy beach reading? Vacation is fast approaching and I need to make sure I have good reading material.  Outer Banks here we come!!!!

Just finished this book.  Jen Lancaster is hysterical! I think she should do stand-up comedy!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Steph! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. I agree, who'd want to clean all that house? Not me! I'm no help in the reading department, sorry, I just read decor magazines. Have a wonderful time in the Outer Banks!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost at the end of Hunger Games...love it, am ordering the 2nd book from the library tonight! Glad you liked the Jen Lancaster, read all of them if you haven't already. Did you read the newest Audrey Niffenegger (Time Traveler's Wife), Her Fearful Symmetry, really good read! Marian Keyes has a new one out, can't remember the name and I may have to buy it, it's not in the library system. Enjoy the OBX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check Jen Lancaster out. Those homes are gorgeous and if I could afford them I could probably afford a cleaning service too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails