On Saturday we stopped at one of the largest greenhouses I have ever seen. The amount of color everywhere was spectacular! I have no idea what the flower is in the above picture but the shape is so interesting, any idea what it is called?
I wish I could fill my flowers beds with all this delicious color! However, I have
really cut back on the number of annuals I purchase, just trying to save money where I can! So I was thrilled when several of my planters on the deck actually reseeded themselves! I even have tomatoes and lettuce growing again in pots that I left out all winter. Is that normal?
So many hydrangea colors on display but this pale lavender is one of my favorites!
My daughter confiscated my camera and took the picture above. She has a really good "eye". You should see all the amazing photos she took with her phone camera. I wish I knew how to get them off the phone and onto my computer!
What's your favorite flower color combination? I never seem to get it quite right, but this year I filled a few pots with purple and yellow and I'm loving it!
Great pictures! Looks like a fun place filled with lots of ideas!! Tell Emily...wonderful picture!
ReplyDeleteI think the first flower is osteospermum.
ReplyDeleteI have so many petunias that have reseeded themselves that I've transplanted them from the ground (the ones in weird places) into pots! My tomatoes reseed every year, but I've never done lettuce.
I love your flower photos, and I agree that Emily has a good eye!