I love a good bargain! And I’m not embarrassed to tell people that I shop at the Salvation Army. I only shop on Wednesday because it’s 50% off day! (LOVE THAT) Some people are really turned off by this place, not me! My local store is clean, bright and well stocked! I started my weekly treks to this store almost 1.5 years ago. Oh, the money I have saved!!!
Do you see those J Brand Jeans above, I picked those up for my daughter and those jeans are my BEST FIND EVER!!!! I picked them off the rack because they were in excellent shape (as in brand new) and they were made in the USA!!! I came home that afternoon and did some research, those jeans retail between $150-$200!! Guess what I paid? $1.50 Yep, you read that right, can I just tell you the happy dance I was doing around my house!!
Yesterday the house wares aisle did not have much to offer. But it was an excellent morning in the men's department! I picked up a beautiful, crisp, white summer shirt from Banana Republic for my husband - $1.00! A brand spanking new Nike Fit Dry shirt for .50! New shirt with tags attached from Kohl’s $1.00! An awesome Southern Living Cookbook for $1.50. A really cute Tommy Hilfiger handbag that was spotless for $3.00. I spent a grand total of $12.50 yesterday.
You just never know what you’re going to find at these kinds of stores. That’s what I love about it! Anyone have any great finds they can share? You know where to find me on Wednesdays! Now if only they would put a little coffee shop inside the Salvation Army store! A girl works up a thirst treasure hunting!!
I have bought the coolest designer shoes from the salvation army Yep shoes!~ They looked like new Steve madden, and some Italian designer shoes, they where 4.00 each.....so do I gross out, no way no how...you go girl!!~
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!! I have that Southern Living Cookbook and let me tell you... I didn't pay $1.50 for it. I think it was closer to $40! I need to find a Salvation Army!
ReplyDelete