Friday, February 12, 2010

My Favorite Seat in the House

 

IMG_1593

This is my favorite spot –my craft room stool! And thanks to a major snowstorm in this part of the country, I got to spend some quality time over the last 2 days in my favorite spot!!

I love this room, this room just makes me happy! Two walls are painted this green shade called “Guacamole” and the other two walls are a lovely shade of light purple called “Lupin” .  If I ever get the other side of the room cleaned up, I’ll post a picture.

Here’s a new addition to the room, this recently repainted jelly cupboard. It was a very dark blue and used in the nursery a long time ago.

IMG_1592

We hung the kids art work all around the room on fishing line and little tiny clothes pins . I really like how that turned out!

IMG_1616 IMG_1619

This is the fun hardware on the cabinets.

IMG_1618

IMG_1620

IMG_1621

Cute little baskets from Target - $1.00, love it! And lots of fun stuff in those baskets! I’m a sucker for anything cute with a clearance sticker on it!!! Half the fun of my craft room is shopping for supplies to fill the craft room. I really could use a better system to keep all my supplies organized.  Anyone want to come over and set me straight??!!

5 comments:

  1. I heart your craftroom!!! Girls, I've seen it in person and it is awesome :)
    Tomorrow I am going to post about 2 new blogs....can I please feature you!!
    P.S. Like the new picture in your banner!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You started your blog!!!!! Cool and Yay! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have craft room envy! Hey great blog Stephanie. I came here from Wendy's blog. So what part of the country are ya from Girlie? I live in South Jersey. Stop by my blog for a visit sometime!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you by way of Relatively Unique, and I recognized that color right away. Our BIG room as we call it is also painted Guacamole. I get many comments on it, and spend much time out there. It is a garage that we enclosed so it is like a big family room. I have liked it a lot. Wish I had just a craft room like you, but not any extra rooms here. Thanks for sharing. Jackie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails