Thursday, February 25, 2010

Craftiness in the Cul-de-Sac





As soon as I read this post from Melissa at 320 Sycamore


I marched right over to the Dollar Tree to pick up these frames and try this project myself. (I am so easily influenced, it's not funny) I love this shade of blue and use it alot in my formal living room. I'll post some pictures of that room as soon as I finish dusting - well maybe!! So happy to use some of my scrapbook stash. They turned out cute, except for the brushstroke marks I see when I expand this picture. So please don't look that closely!!


Hope everyone is having a lovely week. We are gearing up for another possible snow storm in PA tonight! We are scheduled to travel very early Saturday morning to a field hockey tournament outside of Philadelphia . Hopefully that all works out because we plan on stopping at IKEA after the tournament!! I certainly don't want to miss that! My kids love that store, so fun to walk in all the little "apartments" they have set up! Last time we visited, my daughter took it upon herself to help them "stage" the rooms better! Gotta love that girl, she is her mother's daughter!!


Pork chops and applesauce for dinner. (does anyone remember that from The Brady Bunch)
I need to go whip up a marinade!















6 comments:

  1. Of course I remember "Pork chops and applesauce" Too funny! What a great little craft, and on the cheap, cool!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey, Alish. What's for dinner?"
    Uh, Pork chops and applesauce."
    "Pork chops and appleshaush, huh? Well, that'sh shwell."

    Cute frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are gonna be right at my back door! Well, practically. I would love to get together sometime - maybe do lunch. Not that many bloggers in our area - it would be so much fun to meet in person! Good luck getting around this weekend!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent recall Beth!!!!!! No lie, everytime I say "porkchops and applesauce", I say it like Peter Brady!!! We are products of the 70's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stepanie, This looks great! I love the color! Will look beautiful in your livingroom!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stephanie...I just saw your comment from a couple of weeks ago and popped over here. I love! these frames. Super cute!

    And your snow...love!love!love! your snow! I know, I'm a weirdo about snow.

    Anyway, thanks for the comment. Got to go get sucked into hours of blog reading. :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails