Monday, February 15, 2010

I'll Miss You When You're Gone!







This is the end! The end of my most favorite color lipstick EVER! It was called Velour. There was never a better color, at least for me anyway! It was made by Mira and I bought it at a drugstore that no longer exists-Eckerd . When Eckerd was being transitioned to Rite-Aid in our area, I happened to find a few tubes in a clearance basket and scooped them all up. But sadly I have reached the end of my stash! And still have not found a color that comes close to this one. Believe me, I have looked! I think I've opened every tube on display at Target and Wal-Mart to compare to the teeny, tiny bit of color that is left in my tube.



What's a girl to do? I know, I know there are way bigger problems in this world. But I find it extremely hard to find the right shade of lipstick and this one just felt right to me. I'm one of those girls who always has to have something on her lips. I apply chapstick hourly and you will find one in every corner of our house. But Velour was special and only applied when leaving the house.
This little gem below is another one of my favorites and it's not always easy to find. I better stock up, just in case.......


Anyone have any ideas of where to look when your favorite product can no longer be found? I have checked ebay, but no luck there. So girls, if you ever come across a tube of Mira lipstick in a shade called Velour would you grab a couple for me? I'll pay you back, really!!

3 comments:

  1. Contact the company, google them!!~ Does look like a great color:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you tried just plain googling it...I'll keep my eyes open for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl. Finding the perfect lipstick is such a challenge, huh? The stuff I'm wearing in my post in a Sonia Kashuk lip pencil. I'll have to get back to you on the shade but I have several of the colors and love them all. I just put a layer of gloss over the top and I'm good to go!

    Hey, enable your email on your blogger profile so that I can just email you back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails