Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Favorite Day of the Week

Tomorrow is Wednesday and I love Wednesdays!! Why???? Because I’m going here !!!!

Salvation Army pic

 

Wednesday is 50% off day at my local Salvation Army Store!! I love this place! I have not shopped here in well over a month, I think they miss me. I am a great customer and have spread the word about this gem to many  people!!

I’ll be back tomorrow to share some of my best “finds” ever at a Salvation Army store!

5 comments:

  1. I have been anxiously awaiting this post!!! Can't wait to see what you find tomorrow :)
    Have fun!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, me too. Thought of you today as I was driving by one (two, actually). Considered pooping in but thought "not today ... tomorrow." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I posted a sweet award for you on my blog, if you want to stop by and grab it!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog via Wendy @ Relatively Unique. I have become a follower of your blog, I love sharing recipes and ideas. Come by and visit maybe you can do the same.
    I Love shopping at Goodwill and Salvation Army. I have purchased all my linen from there. What a BARGAIN!!!
    Geri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails