These two homes look like they have been around for centuries. If walls could talk.........(one of my daughter's favorite HGTV shows), would be fun to imagine the treasures you could find inside homes like these! My home has been around for about 7 years, so unfortunately not much history or architectural interest on the inside. If given the choice, I would definitely take an older, more mature home with modern updates( got to have the central air!!) How about you? How much history has your home seen and if you could pick brand spanking new or more mature, what would it be?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIs one of the options old home, modern amenities, busy neighborhood with lots of kids?
ReplyDeleteHow about middle of the road in age, with large bedrooms, walk in closets and big windows... plenty of new amenities but lots and lots of mature trees, wooded back yard that somehow lets in just enough sunshine for the double decker back deck and beautiful tile walkway that leads to my SWEET inground pool. Not that I've thought much about it....
ReplyDeleteOkay, I know the first one...I love it and the owners have made so many improvements over the years! Where is the other?
ReplyDeleteAnd I would pick modern...less charm, but also less headaches, safer wiring, and modern amenities. I know. I'm boring.