Tuesday, September 21, 2010

AM Loveliness

As soon as the last kiddo gets on the school bus I usually head out for a morning stroll. I try to vary the route,  but it seems like I always pass by this little bungalow (mostly on purpose). It's one of my favorite! They have the most interesting yard, filled with so many plants and interesting objects. I really just want to stop and stare but I don't want to scare the homeowners. They have created such a lovely outdoor space, it must be a real treat to sit with your morning coffee in this little oasis! Wonder if I could get an invitation???




Their front yard is shaded by two very large trees. I love how the ivy is growing all over. Every summer the house is bordered by impatiens that do so well in this shady front yard. These homeowners certainly know a thing or two about curb appeal!!


I've always admired the stone work on this barn. Would love to take my kids pictures in front of it. My friend  Wendy almost bought this property, you can read all about it on her lovely blog.


Cute little detached garage that I would love to get my hands on! Can you see the possibilities here?!!


Pretty little fall display!


But summer is still blooming here in Pennsylvania!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...I love that cottage, too! It is funny to see the picture of the barn. It is is also funny how God works, I am so glad we are not there...althought it is a beautiful barn :)
    You guys need to come for a visit!!
    Your morning walk sound like so much fun...wish I was walking with you!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so pretty!!! Oh, can I see a photo shoot in front of that barn! That is picture taking yumminess!!! Are those dahlias in the last picture? They are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a house junky. I run all over my little city and my favorite routes are decided by which houses I like to look at to liven up a regular old run. I love seeing what surrounds other people.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails