Monday, September 20, 2010

It's the little things in life..........

Have you tried these yet? Chocolate and pretzels,  that's a winning combination in my book! But do ya know why it's only 90 calories? Look how little this thing is! Sorry, I like my snack just a little bit bigger!



Surprisingly, Walmart made me happy this week. They started carrying these little babies! My family loves edamame! I just love saying edamame, such a fun word. Anyway... now you can buy them in the freezer section shelled or unshelled. My kids actually like to suck them out of the pod, so for that fun factor I might revert back to buying them in the shell.  But the convenience of buying them out of the shell to toss on a salad,  it doesn't take much to make me happy!! Sometimes it really is the little things in life that can make your day!


I steam these babies in the microwave and then season with sea salt and a dab of butter. It's like eating candy! Ok, not really, but I promise you they are really, really good! Your kids may even eat them. Let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails