Friday, November 4, 2011

something new for me & a give-away!!

My friend 
 has used these Torani syrups before, but I've never tried them. Until they showed up on my doorstep this week! Thanks to She Speaks
I sampled the Hazelnut syrup and now one of my lucky friends will also get the opportunity to try a bottle.
 I won't be mailing you the actual bottle, just a coupon to go out and pick your own from one of 122 flavors! Yes, 122 flavors. Just a few that caught my eye
 Bacon, Cheesecake, Salted Caramel, Shortbread, English Toffee & Watermelon Habanero!

Yes, Bacon!! I have no idea what you would use bacon syrup for, but bring on the salted caramel, shortbread and english toffee!!
Check out the  Torani website and tell me what flavor intrigues you the most. Leave a comment below and I'll pick a winner next week.



All I did was make my favorite cup of coffee, a splash of  the Torani Hazelnut syrup and my favorite creamer!
Way cheaper to make this drink at home then buying it at Starbucks!


These syrups can also be added to cocktails! Anyone up for a Bacon Bourbon Sour? Candied Lemon Drop or Ruby Red Mojito would be my choice. Recipes can be found on the Torani website too.

Don't forget to leave a comment to win! (my first give-away!!!) Have a great weekend!!

SheSpeaksbutton

5 comments:

  1. Cinnamon Vanilla sounds good. Good Luck with your first giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo!!! The creme de menthe sounds good to me! I think it would be yummy in hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! Aren't they the best!! We are loving pumpkin spice and french vanilla right now! On our wish list is Marshmellow, to add to Hot Chocolate...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of Gingerbread! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definately don't want Bacon but I am a big fan of the Hazelnut! I would bet that you could trade out the thermos of Peppermint Schnappes and Hot Chocolate for Peppermint Torani when hanging with the kiddos. PS - Do you like how you mention the word "Give Away" and all of a sudden I figure out how to place a comment on your blog? B)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails