Sunday, November 20, 2011

my bags are packed

 And I am moving into this model home!! This is a Charter Homes neighborhood called Veranda, doesn't it sound lovely! From the minute I set foot in the foyer, I fell in love! You should have heard the sounds I was making, the husband was slightly embarrassed, the son was mortified! Did you ever just walk in a house and feel at home? That's what this house did for me. I would have just packed my clothes and brought the family and we could have moved right in. Take a look around....

Of course the model home has all the upgrades to suck you right in and then totally make you depressed that you can never afford this home the way they have it staged. But I can dream....


 I have a thing for foyers, probably because I don't have one.

 The living room and sun room to the left of the foyer.

Looking back to the front door and foyer. To the right of the front door was a home office, where the real estate agent was helping a "real" customer. Unlike me who was wishing I was a real customer!



My first glimpse of the kitchen.


And the the angels began to sing as I got a real look at my dream kitchen! Honed, black granite counter tops and off-white cabinetry.........love, love, love!!!!


My favorite flooring, hand-scrapped, dark wood! This has my name written all over it!


A lovely laundry room, where it would be my pleasure to wash clothes every day!


Cute, little bench and storage in the back hallway.

 Massive island, perfect for entertaining and baking!

Wonderful wall of windows in the family room. The furnishings were just perfect in every room. Since I took way too many pictures, I'll save the upstairs for tomorrow. It will not disappoint. I think my heart skipped a beat when I got to the master bedroom!

I can't stop thinking about this house, call me crazy!


6 comments:

  1. Love it. I love the laundry room!

    Kim
    Kimberly's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! "The angels were singing!"
    I've got to say, you didn't have me at the foyer, but you had me at that gorgeous living room/sun room, and then clinched it for me in the kitchen and laundry room! Sunshine everywhere! Where is this place? Let's leave our husbands and move in together! (Dave and Dave can visit us on weekends.) Can't wait to see the second floor! (btw, you aren't really moving are you??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be the nicest laundry room I've ever seen. So sunny! I want to sit at the counter, sip on diet Mt. Dew and read a book while doing my laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your bags are packed, I'm hiding in one of them. Wow. Wow wow wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH SWEET MAMA!!!!! I am in love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Charter Homes! They do a wonderful job and do know how to build and decorate a home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails