Yesterday I showed you the first floor of this spectacular home, you can read that post here .
With weak knees I climbed the beautiful staircase and was face to face with this interesting wallpaper. At first I didn't really read the sentences, I just saw big, bold words and thought "cool" but after closer inspection it looks like an advertisement for the home builder. Obviously that would have to come down. But let's move along.
As I said yesterday, I loved all the furnishings in this home. Fell in love with this chair and pillow in a cute little nursery they had staged. Wall color was perfect too!
Down the hall from the bedrooms was a fabulous room they called a "game room". I let out a little squeal as soon as I saw the red sofa and the turquoise lamp! LOVE!! This room was surrounded on three sides by windows, absolutely amazing natural light in this home. You might never have to turn a light on during the day but you'll probably go broke paying for all these window treatments!
So many possibilities in this room. It was massive. I'm thinking craft room/playroom when I move in! (remember I'm still dreaming)
My first glimpse of the master bedroom. Can't say enough about those windows!
Master bathroom.......lovely!
The angels are singing again, take a look at this shower! Oh my goodness......
I can barely shave my legs in my shower. Now this is a shower! And of course the subway tiles, my favorite!
I would prefer a little more counter space in the master bathroom but I would be honored to brush my teeth at this sink!
I could soak in this tub and admire more beautiful subway tiles.
What a gorgeous bed! I'll even keep the linens. I'm a big fan of toile!
I just may have to drag the family back to this model home next weekend. I think I need more pictures!
That shower is so big, it has room for knick-knacks on the floor! The game room is beautiful; reminds me of a beach housey-type decor. It's perfect for entertaining, for inviting all of us over after you move in. Seriously, where is this???
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI cannot help but think of our good friends who purchased a model home and were then offered all of the furnishings for a STEAL! The idea that this happens has changed me forever and I am shamelessly committed to the idea that someday this could happen to me, too!
Oh, please do!!!! I am in love with this!!! All those windows in the upstairs room would make a lovely photography studio! :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie! This is Kelly from Charter Homes and I just wanted to thank you for visiting Walden and Veranda and taking such fun and wonderful photos. So glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever feel like some more "me time", you should stop by our new model homes at the Preserve, Bishop Woods and SpringWood - just to add some to your list. :)
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to share that we have all the paint colors and design inspiration from the Veranda home (a "best in show" winner from the Lancaster Parade of Homes and now our model) here: http://blog.charterhomes.com/2011/06/veranda-parade-home-interior-design-inspiration-and-paint-colors/
Enjoy!