Tuesday, October 4, 2011

main line love


Travel soccer takes us to all kinds of interesting places! Sunday, we traveled to the western suburbs of Philadelphia. Also known as the Main Line. According to Wikipedia, the main line is an unofficial historical and socio-cultural region of Philadelphia comprising of a collection of affluent towns built along the old Main Line of the Pennsylvania Railroad. Or you could just call it LOVELY!!!!!!



Here is just a little sampling of the gorgeous properties that I could photograph without causing a traffic jam or pissing my husband off because I'm yelling "STOP", "SLOW DOWN", "PULL OVER" every two seconds!
 I need to just ride a bicycle all over these parts with my camera in hand so I could take in all this beauty!





Now if I only  had about 3 or 4 million for a little starter home, I'd be moving here in a heartbeat! Good-bye cul-de-sac, hello Main Line!

6 comments:

  1. Philadelphia has some really pretty homes. My daughter goes to college there. I love the stone work on the front of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm testing to see if my cookie value is still null. I love the second house, third picture down. I'll take that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would take any one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My old stomping grounds Steph!! It is beautiful!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. That's weird. I commented from my iPhone yesterday I think but it's not showing. I agreed totally -- this is such a neat area, and one of my favorite places to walk during the Komen for the Cure 3-Day. They go all out with bras and whatnot to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know, Clover Market is on the Main Line - just sayin'.
    Actually, I'm just really, really, really hoping you come to my show!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails