Hi there, you hardly ever see pictures of me on this blog do you? I am either behind the camera or I hate the way I look in pictures. Sad but true, it's just easier to take the picture than to be in it. But of course I needed a picture on Mother's Day, just me and my kiddos and now the darn dog too.
I think the dog actually looks more like me than my kids do! We have similar hair color.
Don't they say that people end up looking like their pets?
What do you think? See the resemblance?
I have a bone to pick with this puppy! He's eating my Berber carpet! Grrrrrrrr, not happy about that! It's not like we don't have a bunch of dog toys all over the floor for him to chew on!
I believe he is saying "why do you let the kids do this to me?"
Oh look, another picture of me. That's me with a migraine. At least I had company, he never left my side. It's good to have friends!
You do not look like the darn dog, and the first picture of all of you was beautiful. Sorry about your migraine though.
ReplyDeleteOh Stephanie! What is it about dogs eating everything but their toys? Blues lastest craving is CD's...he even learned how to open the CD player and pop them out!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictue of you and the kids!
Wendy
Beautiful picture of you and the kids...and the puppy!!
ReplyDeleteI think you are just beautiful and should have more pictures of yourself! Now I must say... Hello pot. Meet kettle! That dog is too stinking cute. I don't believe any of those lies about Berber chewing! Been there and done that. Murphy was a demon puppy that chewed on us instead of all her toys. I swear to you that we played with the dog with big work gloves on! It will get better and how can you resist that soft snuggly body all curled up with you?!? Your kids are gorgeous and getting so big! I hope you had a good Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteBoo on the migraine, but I love the picture!
ReplyDeleteDogs ...