Monday, May 16, 2011

open for business



Air temperature 76, water temperature 66! The boys in the cul-de-sac have officially christened the pool  for the Summer of 2011! Let the fun begin!
The water will have to warm up significantly before I jump in!! It is nice to see the pool uncovered for a change, I will have a much better view from the kitchen window now!

We have a watchdog on duty!




After school swims are the best!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Tucker is getting so big! I hope he is behaving for you.

    Yay on opening the pool! I don't like to get in the pool until the water temperature is a nice 85 degrees...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COLD!

    I have to say the pup is very cute. (I mean, if I liked dogs and all.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 66!!!! That is freezing! Isn't it amazing what kids will do to swim? I love it and am so jealous. Our neighbor on the other side now has a pool. Do you understand what it is like for us to look out at a pool on each side. Tom just looked at me and said, "One day baby... one day..." Love the watchdog!!! She is getting bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great way to wrap up a school day! It looks like those boys were having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails